- 1 bunch of organic kale, washed and thoroughly dried (The drier the kale, the crispier the chip.)
- olive oil in a spritzer
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt (or kosher salt)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Tear kale leaves into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a prepared cookie sheet.
- Spritz leaves with oil and bake for 20 minutes. The leaves should be dark green, but not brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with salt. Try other seasonings too! For a spicy treat, add a little cayenne.
Serving size: I can eat a whole bunch of kale chips in one sitting but, technically, this should serve about 4 people.