Eat Well… Age Well!
Discover how eating right can keep you strong, healthy and vital for life!
Order your copy of The Healthy-Aging Diet today!
You probably know that what you eat and drink can make a huge difference in your health, but did you know that no matter how young you feel, your body’s nutritional needs change as you age? It can be a real dilemma for those of us over 50, because we need more nutrients, but fewer calories, to stay healthy.
That’s why the experts at Tufts’ Health & Nutrition Letter created The Healthy-Aging Diet. This new report reveals the healthiest foods and diet plans that can help you lose weight, prevent type 2 diabetes, lower high blood pressure, prevent heart disease, and more. You’ll see how 5 common, chronic health problems for people over age 60 can be prevented or reversed through healthier eating.
You’ll find important information such as why older adults may need to take a vitamin B12 supplement but should try to get calcium from food, and more, including:
- 3 ways common medications can sap your nutrition
- The secret to finding the highest-quality supplements
- The simple diet that lowers risk of cardiovascular disease by 20 percent
- 7 nutrients you may need more of if you’re taking heartburn medications
- The type of dairy products that reduce stroke risk and can even help you lose belly fat and boost muscle mass
- And so much more
You’ll learn which fruits, vegetables, grains, and drinks give you the biggest health benefits. For example, you’ll see why eating an orange is better for you than a glass of OJ, and:
- The 8 processed foods you actually want to eat MORE of
- How snacking on popcorn could help improve cholesterol levels
- How different colored veggies help your health; try red for your heart, yellow for immunity and blue for memory
- The handful of fruits with special cancer—fighting powers
- One study shows avocados may help improve symptoms of hip and knee arthritis
- The grain with four times the fiber of brown rice
- How herbal teas with hibiscus can lower high blood pressure as effectively as some medications
And that’s not all. You’ll find the latest research information that shows you why getting more low-fat dairy in your diet is linked to a reduced risk of frailty and may reduce the progression of osteoarthritis. You’ll find the best ways to get more protein in your diet—it’s critical for helping you live on your own and stay independent, and more.
Half of all U.S. adults suffer from preventable, diet-related chronic diseases
It’s shocking, but true. Many of the diseases people suffer from as they age could be prevented or even reversed by eating healthier foods. And you don’t need to overhaul your whole diet. Making just small changes can make a dramatic difference in your health.
To help you choose food and drink that can improve your health, the editors at Tufts’ Health & Nutrition Letter created an all-new report—The Healthy-Aging Diet, which is available to you at the lowest price you’ll find anywhere. The cost is a very small price for information that can make such a large difference in your life or that of a loved one. Order today and if the report doesn’t match your expectations, let us know and we’ll fully refund your money, no questions asked.
Discover the healthy-eating secrets that can help you get—and stay— healthy in your 50s, 60s, 70s and beyond with this all-new report from the experts at Tufts’ Health & Nutrition Letter.
So, come and get it! Send for your risk-free copy of The Healthy-Aging Diet today!
To your good health,
Timothy H. Cole