Do something good for your health today.
Order your copy of Digestive Diseases and Disorders today!
In this fascinating report, you’ll get the latest facts on common digestive problems, discover symptoms you may be experiencing—and what they mean, tests and procedures your doctor may use to diagnose different conditions, and the best treatments that are available now.
For example, you’ll learn:
- The difference between diverticulosis and diverticulitis – and the food you can eat to relieve the pressure.
- How fiber could ease food allergies
- 3 common medications that can cause GERD—gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Why after dinner mints can actually trigger heartburn
- The test you’ll need to determine if you have gastritis
- The reason older adults are more likely to have ulcers—it has nothing to do with stress
- Easy way to lower your risk for stomach cancer
- Type of hepatitis most likely to affect “baby boomers”
- The link between low vitamin D levels and cirrhosis of the liver and liver cancer.
- And so much more.
This valuable report goes through each area of your digestive system and describes how each organ functions, symptoms you might feel if something is going wrong, and the tests and treatments you may need to get relief.
Put an end to the discomfort – and fears – caused by indigestion! Learn how advances are making it possible to pinpoint, treat–and prevent–disruptive digestive conditions and the diseases that can threaten your digestive system.
Order your copy today!