UCLA Health's Healthy Years (HY)
Volume 18 • Number 5 • May 2021
The ability to recall information typically becomes more challenging as time goes by. In particular, short-term memory is the first to fade. This becomes especially apparent when people struggle to recall a person’s name, the time of an appointment, or experience “tip of the tongue” moments. “When memory impairments become …
- Newsbriefs: Power Cycling Increases Muscle Mass and Power; Colorful Produce May Reduce Alzheimer’s Risk; Blood Protein Signatures to Assess Wellness
- Sustainable Weight Loss with Less Effort
- Reconstruction, Prosthesis, or Flat After Mastectomy?
- How Salt Affects Blood Pressure
- Ask the Doctor: Torn Rotator Cuff; Metanx for Neuropathy