Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai's Focus on Healthy Aging (FHA)
Volume 24 • Number 4 • April 2021
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, between 3 and 6 million Americans have atrial fibrillation (Afib), a certain type of irregular heart rhythm. Afib in itself isn’t immediately life threatening, but uncontrolled Afib can eventually weaken the heart, possibly leading to heart failure. “The condition also may …
- What If You Really Need Opioids?
- Newsbriefs: Statins & Heart Damage; Diet & Parkinson's; Unhealthy Foods & Mediterranean Diet; Resistance Training Benefits
- Vaccines Offer Protection Against Covid-19
- See Better With Low-Vision Solutions
- Sharpen Your Recall with Memory-Support Strategies
- Are You Eating Too Much Salt?
- Ask the Experts: Thyroid Disease; Upper GI Series; Fish-Free Omega-3s