Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai's Focus on Healthy Aging (FHA)
Volume 23 • Number 7 • July 2020
Although asthma is generally considered a childhood disease, it often is diagnosed as a new condition in older adults. Other seniors develop asthma early in life, go through a period of remission after adolescence, and then see their symptoms recur in adulthood. Unfortunately, the elderly are more likely to develop …
- Hip Replacement: Surgical Approach Matters
- Newsbriefs: End-of-Life Care; Hepatitis C Screening; Lower Stroke Risk; Harm from Sitting too Much?
- Maintaining Connections in Difficult Times
- Are You Driving Safely?
- Ease the Discomfort of Hemorrhoids
- Heart Attack Symptoms You Need to Know
- Ask the Expert: COVID-19