Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 44 • Number 6 • June 2021
Probiotic. Many people are familiar with the term “probiotics” but may not actually know what they are. Probiotics are live microorganisms that exert health benefits on the host (the human) when they are ingested. These compounds are consumed regularly, since probiotics exist naturally in a wide range of foods, including …
- Just In: Mushrooms Boost Shortfall Nutrients
- Ask The EN Experts
- Benefits of Fenugreek; How to Avoid BPA
- Can Plants Keep You Calm?
- Spotlight on Supplements: Alpha-Lactalbumin
- Underweight? Here's How to Help
- Shopper's Guide: Veggie Round Up
- Can You Keep Inflammation at Bay with the Right Diet?
- Restaurant Shakedown
- EN on Foods: A Peach of a Fruit
- Research Roundup: June 2021