Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 46 • Number 2 • February 2023
Food is love. It’s a universal way of connecting with others and expressing love through the giving or sharing of a home cooked meal at home, dinner at a favorite restaurant, a casserole for the new parents next door, a chocolate rose for Valentine’s Day—we all show and feel love …
- Seafood is Better for Health and Environment
- Ask the EN Experts
- Cast Iron Cooking
- What is Selenium?
- The Dangers of Yo-Yo Dieting
- Spotlight on Supplements: Lutein
- The Psychology of Food Choices
- Sweet Treats
- Anti-Inflammatory Foods: Eat to Help Fight Inflammation
- The Nutrition of Global Cuisine—Healthier by Region?
- Dark Chocolate
- Research Roundup: February 2023