Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 4 • Number 43 • April 2020
Best known as the essential ingredient in guacamole, avocados are brimming with vitamins, minerals, and natural antioxidants. There are hundreds of avocado varieties, but only a couple are likely to be at your local supermarket. Hass is the most popular variety and is available year-round. Affectionately known as “armadillo eggs,” …
- Over Half of the U.S. Will be Obese in 10 Years
- Ask The EN Experts: A Review of DASH; Why Should I Avoid Trans Fats?
- Hojicha—The Other Green Tea
- Spotlight on Supplements: GABA
- Should Your DNA Determine Your Diet?
- Restaurant Sandwiches
- Cultured Meat: Designed for the Future
- What’s the Best Source of Omega-3s?
- Ginger it Up!
- Research Roundup: Two Apples a Day Boost Heart Health; Weight Loss May Lower Breast Cancer Risk; Multivitamins Improve Micronutrients in Older Adults