Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 42 • Number 9 • September 2019
You need not be a bodybuilder to pay close attention to your protein intake. This macronutrient is required for the structure, function, and regulation of the body's tissues and organs, including muscle and bone. And these days, there’s been increased interest in how dietary protein affects things like satiety and …
- High-Processed Diets Cause Weight Gain
- Ask The EN Experts: Safe Weekly Weight Loss? Blood Pressure Info
- Would You Eat It? Should You Eat It?
- Spotlight on Supplements: Saw Palmetto
- Can a Common Food Additive Raise the Risk for Obesity and Diabetes?
- Ice Cream Treats
- Can Adults Have Eating Disorders?
- Tired? You Might Not Be Getting Enough Magnesium…Here’s How to Find Out
- Celebrate Celery!
- Research Roundup: Coffee; Whole Fruit; Dark Chocolate for Heart Health