Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 42 • Number 11 • November 2019
The media may portray washboard abs as the very picture of health—for both men and women—but the surprising truth is that it takes a lot less weight loss than you think to see an improvement in health. In fact, many researchers and health experts say that losing three percent of …
- Healthy Lifestyle May Reduce Alzheimer’s Risk
- What is Sarcopenia? Garlic and Blood Pressure?
- Benefits of Kimchi
- Spotlight on Supplements: Moringa
- How Can an Overweight Person Be Frail?
- Meal Starters and Simmer Sauces
- The Science Behind Snacking
- The Macro Shuffle
- How Sweet (Potato) It Is!
- Research Roundup: Sugary Drinks; Calorie Cuts; Organic Apples