Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 43 • Number 3 • March 2020
Poor nutrition and a lack of certain key nutrients increase the risk of developing oral diseases, exposing the mouth to infection and periodontal disease (gum disease) with the potential for bone loss and tooth loss. Approximately 50 percent of people have some form of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), which …
- Night Eating May Harm Women’s Heart Health
- Ask the EN Experts: Life Hacks; Fasting Blood Glucose; Healthy Food on the Go?
- Does Pasta Have a Place in a Weight-Loss Diet?
- Spotlight on Supplements: Ginkgo Biloba
- Fueling Exercise is a Timely Matter
- “Meatless Meats”
- Should You Try the Nordic Diet?
- Grab a Grapefruit!
- Research Roundup: Spirulina Reduces Body Weight; Potatoes as Effective as Gels for Exercise; Omega-3s Support Heart Health.