About the Author

Articles by

Is Seltzer Water Healthy?

Although clean, filtered water is your best choice for hydration—some say reverse osmosis water is king— carbonated beverages offer a nice change from the ordinary. To spice up your life-dependent fluid intake, there are multiple choices on the market with seltzer water being among the most popular. But is seltzer … Read More

Bones Creaking: Joints Are Noisy… Get Used to It

The older we get, the more likely we are to hear sounds often described as creaking bones or creaking joints. The medical term is crepitus. If it’s just noise, don’t be alarmed. Noise accompanied by pain or swelling, however, is a problem. What Causes Crepitus? Several things can cause noise … Read More

How to Quickly Identify Stroke

Stroke is an emergency situation. The degree of brain function lost depends on the type of stroke, its location, and in most cases, how quickly it is treated. Yet, only 40 percent of Americans can recognize the major symptoms of a stroke. The other 60 percent may have a vague … Read More
Enter Your Login Credentials
This setting should only be used on your home or work computer.

×