Vision loss is no longer an inevitable part of aging!
Today, there’s a steady flow of eye-health advances helping protect your eyes from the diseases that may have robbed thousands of adults of their sight in years’ past. From small lifestyle modifications to the latest drugs and surgeries, BIG changes in eye health treatments and disease prevention are allowing seniors to age with fewer vision problems.
Introducing Eye Care Today: Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, and Other Conditions of the Aging Eye, a new report, published in conjunction with the Cleveland Clinic Cole Eye Institute, filled with the latest advice and advances in the protection from and treatment of eye diseases.
In Eye Care Today: Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, and Other Conditions of the Aging Eye, you’ll discover how simple lifestyle choices can affect your eyes’ ability to resist an age-related ocular disease.
You’ll find out which changes pay the greatest dividends…what cardio exercise is good for the heart and eyes…what vitamin supplements to consider…and even which sunglasses reduce your risk of macular degeneration.
You’ll also discover how low-vision rehab may improve overall vision abilities. Which foods help lower your macular degeneration risk. And advances in a retina repair technique using stem cells.
Eye Care Today is also filled with the latest advances to help protect, preserve, and restore your vision…
- The warning signs that should trigger an immediate call to your eye doctor
- The pressure-lowering drugs that can cut your risk of glaucoma progression in half
- The drug that slows vision loss from macular edema in people with diabetes
- The triglyceride-lowering medication shown to slow the progression of diabetic retinopathy by 30 to 40 percent
- Not a dry eye: The one artificial formula that outperforms all competing drops
- The lens that lets 90 percent of patients go without glasses after cataract surgery
- Learn about the dry-eye medication that reduces symptoms AND prevents damage to the eye surface
- Six healthy choices that can help you lower your odds of macular degeneration
- The early signs of glaucoma in the brain discovered by scientists
- How your asthma medication may be increasing your risk of a cataract.
- How combination therapy with photodynamic therapy can slow AMD vision loss
- The surgery for presbyopia that could end your need for reading glasses
- Learn how technology is helping people with low vision see better
See all there is to see! With a copy of Eye Care Today. Take a look for yourself and enjoy our 100% money-back guarantee. Order today!