UHN Managing Low Back Pain
Dear Reader, If you suffer from low back pain, you’re in good company: It affects four out of five adults at some time in their lives. It can range from a mild, dull ache through to an excruciating pain that’s both distressing and disabling. The good news is that research in recent years has led…
- 1. What Is Low Back Pain?
- 2. Our Spinal Anatomy
- 3. Causes of Back Pain
- 4. Rare Back Emergencies
- 5. Diagnosing Low Back Pain in the Doctor’s Office
- 6. Noninvasive Treatments for Low Back Pain
- 7. What Can I Do at Home to Manage Back Pain?
- 8. Surgery Is for a Minority
- 9. You Can Manage Your Back Pain
- Exercise Guide