UCLA Health's Healthy Years (HY)
Volume 15 • Number 7 • July 2018
Imagine being so sensitive to touch that even a thin sheet covering you at night is excruciating, or feeling prickly sensations on the bottom of your feet with each step you take, making walking difficult and painful. These are just two of the many symptoms caused by peripheral neuropathy, a difficult to control disorder of…
- News Briefs: Cardio vs. Resistance Training; Distracted Walking; Deadly Heart Rhythm
- Have Your Workouts Stopped Working?
- Reduce Stress and Plug into Life
- Summertime is Picnic Time
- Is Your Drinking Water Safe?
- Ask the Doctor: Blood Test for Cancer; GERD; Palliative Care vs. Hospice