Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai's Focus on Healthy Aging (FHA)
Volume 22 • Number 11 • November 2019
Fears about declining brain health loom large for many older adults, according to survey results from the National Poll on Healthy Aging. However, despite their concerns, just 5 percent of poll respondents (and only 10 percent of those with a family history of dementia) had talked with a healthcare provider …
- Should You Still Take Statins After Age 75?
- From The Editor: Keep Caring for Your Teeth
- News Briefs: Vitamin D and Stroke; Sepsis; Dentist Visits; Hearing Loss
- A Medical Alert System Could Save Your Life if You Fall
- Protect Your Sight if You Have Diabetes
- Can You Afford Your Medications?
- Ask the Experts: Nighttime Urination; PAD Complications; Black Salve Dangers