Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai's Focus on Healthy Aging (FHA)
Volume 18 • Number 11 • November 2015
Most heart attack survivors are discharged from the hospital after a few days, but survival is only the first step on the road to recovery. Cardiac rehabilitation programs—comprising medically-supervised education, counseling and physical fitness training—are considered a key part of this recovery, and updated guidelines also recommend it for people …
- Delirium is Under-Diagnosed and Can Be Lethal
- Shoulder Injuries are a Risk for 'Weekend Warriors'
- Do You Really Need That Antibiotic?
- From the Editor: Easing Pain Without Drugs
- Ask the Experts: Skin Disorders, Copper Bracelets, and Organic Fruit
- Newsbriefs: Health and Wellness Information for Successful Aging