Massachusetts General Hospital's Mind, Mood, & Memory (MMM)
Volume 13 • Number 10 • October 2017
In the search for treatments that can slow, halt, or reverse cognitive decline, genetic approaches have long been on the back burner behind efforts to develop medications and vaccines. But the interest in gene therapy has been heating up over the past few years, as researchers have grown more successful …
- Are You Getting "Moderate" Exercise? Here's How to Tell
- Newsbriefs: Heartburn Meds & AD; Gut Bacteria & Emotions; Serious Head Injury & Dementia
- What Is a Synapse and What Does It Do?
- Herbal Remedies to Banish Depression
- How to Prevent Age-Related Brain Atrophy
- Memory Maximizers: Brain-Enhancing Drugs; Controlling Pain
- Ask the Doctor: Defining Prehypertension; Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; What is "Sundowning?"