Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 25 • Number 5 • May 2002
(See Page 2 for related piece on soy.)In the past, most Americans found tofu about as appetizingas, say, cardboard. Although traditional soy foods like tofu and miso are stillnot popular in the U.S., many new soy-based products are …
- Go for Natural Laxative Relief, But Best If Not From Senna or Cascara
- Myriad Uses for Vinegar....Weight Loss Isnt One of Them
- Allergic? Check Partners Plate Before Puckering Up
- Dried Plums (ne Prunes) Boast Hefty Health Benefits
- From Starring Role To Bit Part: Has The Curtain Come Down On Vitamin E?
- A Touch of Sugar Now Called Pre-Diabetes
- EN Presents a Buyers Guide to Selected Soy Foods
- Designer Foods for Women: Noteworthy Niche or Not?
- Research Roundup
- Latest Food Safety Advice for Travelers
- Side Benefit for Alcohol Imbibers
- Too Much Caffeine Bad For Older Womens Bones