Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 24 • Number 5 • May 2001
Chances are, you know someone with type 2 diabetes. Of the 16 million Americans with diabetes, 90% to 95% have type 2, which until recently was the bane only of older adults. Now, experts are realizing everyone is potentially vulnerable?even children. In fact, the rise in the incidence of type 2 diabetes is of epidemic…
- Craving Chinese? Italian? How to Eat Healthfully When Dining Out
- Living Room Workouts: Four Exercise Videos Worth Watching
- Heavier Men May Risk Poor Lung Function
- Sound Zzzz From Herbal Alluna Sleep?
- Fruit Juices Block Popular Allergy Drug
- Boning Up on Calcium May Help Prevent Weight Gain, Says Research
- For Nut Butters That Are Better, Beware Added Oil, Sugar
- Can Ipriflavone Help Save Your Bones From Osteoporosis?
- The Truth Behind Anti-Canola Crusade
- Web Finds
- Buyer Beware of Margarines? Curious Additions
- Tuna Burgers Reveal Bacterial Danger
- Research Roundups