Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 30 • Number 3 • March 2007
More than 10 million Americans are cancer survivors. Most are anxious to do anything they can to reduce the risk of a recurrence. But what can be done? While research abounds on how diet and lifestyle habits affect the initial appearance of cancer, far fewer studies have looked at …
- Folic Acid May Slow Hearing Loss
- Red-Flagging Food Labels: 8 Tips to Sift Fact From Fiction
- Does New <i>Enviga</i> Tea Drink Really Deliver ?Negative Calories in a Can??
- 4 Diet Pills Cited for Deceptive Marketing
- Trans Fats Get the Boot Thanks to You; How to Spur More Change
- The Lowdown on Coffee as Rx for Diabetes
- High Cholesterol Cure?
- FDA Gives Green Light to Cloned Animal Products; Why <i>EN</i> Is Leery
- The Perks of Peanut Butter: Good-for-You Fats
- Research Roundup