Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 42 • Number 6 • June 2019
All foods have a certain number of calories within a given amount or volume and this can be expressed as their Energy Density (ED). The ED of any food is based on its content of air, fiber, water, and fat. Foods containing more air, fiber, or water such as vegetables, …
- Organic Diet Reduces Toxin Levels
- Ask the Experts: Pomegranate Juice; Favorite Health Tips
- Fitting Healthy Snacks Into Your Day
- Spotlight on Supplements: CoQ10
- 7 Reasons to Try the Mediterranean Dietary Pattern
- Shopper's Guide: "Instant Grains"
- How to Halt Prediabetes
- Clearing Up the Confusion about Clean Eating
- Crazy for Kombucha!
- Research Roundup: Red Meat & Heart Disease; Vegan Diets & the Gut; Fried Foods