Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 21 • Number 6 • June 1998
Recent headlines announcing that moderately high doses of vitamin C -- 500 milligrams?might be dangerous stunned the many Americans who routinely take high-dose C supplements. The British study behind the headlines has since come under attack by researchers who believe it was seriously flawed. Whether it is necessary to take …
- Managing Migraines And Other Headaches: Diet's Controversial Role
- Don?t Get Bitten by the Travel Bug: Eat Safely Overseas
- Get More Bang for Your Buck with Natural Vitamin E
- Can Venastat Really Give You a Leg Up?
- USDA Answers Outcry, Alters Organic Proposal
- Underactive Thyroid a Little-Known Cause of High Cholesterol
- Do Body Fat Measurements Tell You What the Scale Can?t?
- Ginseng: Many Forms, Many Questions, Not Enough Answers
- Lettuce Learn How to Wash Salad Greens