Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 41 • Number 1 • January 2018
Meal prepping or “meal prep” is a popular cooking trend that can save money and time while improving nutritional intake. The process of meal prepping involves making a larger batch of a recipe, and pre-portioning the meals into grab-and-go containers to store in the fridge or freezer for quick, ready-prepared meals later on in the…
- DASH Diet Supports Food as Medicine
- Confusing Sugar Claims on Food Labels
- Ask the Experts: Exploring Monk Fruit Sweetener and Herbal Antibiotics
- What You Need to Know About Leaky Gut and Diet
- Is Margarine Bad for You?
- Healthy Food in the Fast Lane
- Best in Whole Wheat Bread
- Fishing for Good Health
- Pseudograins to the Rescue
- Never Eschew a Cashew!
- Research Roundup: Breakfast, Nut Consumers, Polyphenols