Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 39 • Number 1 • January 2016
Along with its potential brain-boosting power, natural vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may decrease the risk of heart attack, help prevent cataracts, and boost immune function. It even has been studied for preventing and treating cancer. Instead of taking supplements, focus on eating vitamin E food sources, like nuts, seeds, vegetable oils, and…
- Half of Americans Have Diabetes or Prediabetes
- Cancer Survivors Often Have Poor Diets
- “Negative-Calorie” Foods…
- Is MSG Harmful to Your Health?
- Safety Alert: Cannabis in Food
- Get Saucy!
- Caffeine Overdrive?
- Meal Delivery Programs Help You Get Cooking and Eating
- The Alkaline Diet
- Tackle Digestive Concerns and Upsets
- Meet Sorghum
- Mediterranean Diet + Olive Oil Cuts Breast Cancer
- Western Diet Leads to Smaller Brain
- Vitamin C May Protect Heart