Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 31 • Number 1 • January 2008
A recent survey by the American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR) found that nearly half of those questioned felt that preventing cancer was either impossible or highly unlikely. But a newly released international report on the dietary causes of cancer reveals you have the power to significantly modify your cancer risk. According to the…
- Beyond 100-Calorie Packs: Strategies to Conquer Portion Distortion
- Whole Grains Every Day May Help Protect Heart
- Combating Colds, Fending Off the Flu: What Works?
- New Products That Promise to Quell the Quease, Cut Cholesterol, Boost Bone Strength and Even Sweeten Your Day
- Scientific Panel Declares Aspartame Safe; Some Doubts Linger
- Green and Dried Peas: Protein, Fiber and More
- Microwave Cooking Kills Bacteria?.As Long as You Follow Instructions
- Can 20 Servings of Fruit a Day Fix What Ails You?
- Heart-y Macadamias
- Research Roundup