Environmental Nutrition (EN)
Volume 42 • Number 4 • April 2019
It’s no secret that diets usually don’t work—the majority of diet plans utilize energy (calorie) restriction to focus on weight loss as the main measure of success. However, we do know that, in addition to being ineffective in the majority of participants, certain weight loss programs may contribute to negative …
- Less Sleep, Poor Food Choices
- Ask the EN Experts: Melatonin; Incorporating the Practice of Mindful Eating
- What’s the Scoop on Sprouted Grain Bread?
- How to Reduce Muscle Loss as You Age
- Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans: Move More!
- Shoppers' Guide: Salad Dressings
- Why All of the Fuss about MSG?
- Genetically Engineered Food Regulations, Disclosures and Labeling
- Hit the Jack(fruit)pot!
- Research Round-Up: Fruits, Veggies' Effect on the Brain, Mediterranean Diet and CVD Risk