Cleveland Clinic Arthritis Advisor
Volume 15 • Number 1 • January 2016
A new year means new resolutions. For arthritis patients—or anyone looking to be smarter about his or her health this year—we asked several Cleveland Clinic experts for their resolution recommendations to overcome pain and increase your function in 2016. Anchor yourself You know how it works: Too much stress prevents you from eating healthy, getting…
- Help Your Bones, Hurt Your Jaw?
- Understanding Fibromyalgia’s Chronic Influence
- A Chain Reaction for Relief
- Laughter: The Best Medicine
- Opioids Increase Infection Risk in Arthritis Patients
- Safety of Supplements Questioned—Again
- Sleep Apnea Tied to Gout
- Drug Therapy Reduces Future Fracture Risk
- What is Psoriatic Arthritis?
- Driving After Hip Surgery