How to Finally Break Free from Your Chronic Pain “Prison”
Chronic pain can feel like a kind of prison. It can slow you down and even stop you in your tracks, keeping you from the things you want to do. Your life isn’t your own anymore because pain is in charge. But now the editors of University Health News reveal how you can finally break free…
Your new guide, Managing Your Pain: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Pain, includes:
- How this nighttime problem makes your pain 3 times worse
- The secret “green” treatment for migraines that makes them disappear fast
- When using ice for an injury is a mistake
- Special Bonus Section with easy pain relief exercises
- The surprising truth about antidepressants and chronic pain
- 5 simple ways to get a good night’s sleep at long last
- And much more!
Why You Need Targeted Pain Solutions
Managing Your Pain: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Pain gives you a “personal pain prescription” that targets your specific type of chronic pain. It matters. Pain treatments that work for one problem may not work for another.
By targeting your specific type of chronic pain, you can manage and even eliminate it for good. You’ll discover easy do-it-yourself solutions. You’ll also find out about the latest breakthroughs in chronic pain treatments that really work. So you can get back to living your life to the fullest.
Whether you suffer from fibromyalgia, cancer pain, IBS, arthritis, diabetic neuropathy… or any type of pain, this Special Health Report could make all the difference. You’ll discover…
- The no-doctor 3-step way to melt away the pain from a herniated disc
- What type of chronic pain should never be treated with bed rest
- 9 types of pain erased by acupuncture
- Why surgery should be your last resort for back pain
- The portable battery-powered breakthrough that starts erasing pain in a fraction of a second
- How cutting out these 8 pain-causing foods could put an end to your agony
- The easy and delicious diet that slashes your risk of disabling gout
100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee!
We’re so sure you’ll agree that University Health News’ Managing Your Pain gives you the best proven ways to manage, treat, and even beat your chronic pain, we’re backing it with our 100% Risk Free Satisfaction Guarantee. Either you love it, or you get a full, prompt, and courteous refund. No questions asked!