Heart-protecting News from the Editors of Cleveland Clinic Heart Advisor!
What if you could get the latest cardiac news and heart health developments from America’s number 1 Heart Center? And what if that information was available to you in an easy-to-read format written just for people like you and was offered to you for pennies a day?
Introducing Coronary Artery Disease: Advances in Treatment and Detection from the editors at Cleveland Clinic Heart Advisor.
Cardiovascular diseases are serious and affect millions of people. In fact, more than 1,000 people die of heart attacks in America every day. But it doesn’t need to be that way. You can do something about your own heart health by acting on powerful information in this new report:
- The simple diet that can lower a person’s risk of heart disease by one-third.
- Blood pressure medications that help prevent stable angina during exercise and reduce the risk of a cardiac event.
- The lipid-lowering pill that can greatly reduce the growth of arterial plaque.
- Ways to prevent the formation of damaging cholesterol plaque in your arteries.
- How specially-coated stents can lessen the need for bypass surgery.
- And so much more!
And these are just some examples of what you’ll find in the Cleveland Clinic Heart Advisor’s Coronary Artery Disease. From heart-friendly foods and medications to easy-to-follow lifestyle changes and minimally-invasive procedures, this new report is your guide to life-changing information from a world leader in cardiac care and research.
Click below for your risk-free copy of Coronary Artery Disease today and start your path to a healthier heart … and get the life you love back again!