Weill Cornell Medicine's Women's Health Advisor (WHA)
Volume 24 • Number 3 • March 2020
Does the phrase “plant-based diet” make you think of never-ending salads, bland vegetables, and tasteless tofu? If so, it’s time to update your thinking. A plant-based diet focuses on including more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds in your diet, but it doesn’t necessarily exclude foods sourced from …
- Speak Up About Urine Leakage, Regular Exercise Tied to a Reduced Risk of Cancer, Vision Loss Linked With Diets High in Unhealthy Fats, Patient Participation in Cardiac Rehab Is Low
- That “Pain In the Butt” Might Be Your Sciatic Nerve
- Take A Multifaceted Approach to Get GERD Under Control
- When a Slow Heart Rate Indicates a Possible Health Risk
- Ask Dr. Etingin: Migraine symptoms and treatment ... Skin tags: Are they cancerous?