NHAI RELEASES FREE BOOK OF EASY HEALTHY RECIPES
With the Holidays Behind Us and Many Intent on Healthier Eating, NHAI Has Released The Top 30 Winning Recipes From Their Recent Easy Healthy Recipe Contest
January 2, 2014
(Nationwide) – Natural Health Advisory Institute (NHAI) has released its latest free report in the form of an e-book entitled 30 Easy, Healthy Recipes Your Family Will Love! The book is a compilation of the best of the best, the winning recipes from the recipe contest sponsored by NHAI. These recipes come from health-conscious individuals. Some are nurses, some are Naturopathic Physicians, and all are individuals who want to feed their families healthier foods and have discovered easy and delicious dishes that support that desire. Their discoveries have been compiled by NHAI who makes them available free of charge as a part of their mission to provide easy to use natural health remedies and tips for people of all ages
Tom Vick, founder and Executive Editor of Natural Health Advisory Institute has issued this statement “I believe eating healthy foods is a self-reinforcing process. The great taste of the healthier food along with how good it makes the person feel increases that person’s desire for more of that same type food. The bad foods – those high in sugar and with high glycemic loads become much easier to avoid altogether. So preparing a meal using any one of these 30 recipes can be a part of an overall improved diet and lifestyle that will make 2014 a happier and healthier adventure.”
Examples of some of the recipes include the following:
- Healthy Happy Gluten-Free Pancake Recipe –this recipe proves going gluten-free doesn’t mean having to sacrifice satisfying hot-off-the-griddle pancakes.
- Wild Pacific Salmon Poached on Spinach with Mango Salsa – this dish is loaded with a rich supply of the amazing omega-3 fatty acid – the good fat that improves mood, reduces pain and inflammation, and improves heart health. But the best part is how good it makes salmon taste – even to those who normally shy away.
- Kale and Collard Greens – This recipe comes from a Naturopathic Doctor who teaches how to make the super healthy kale and collard greens really tasty.
- Skinny Monkey Cookies – Who says cookies can’t be easy and healthy? The recipe for these delightful oatmeal cookies uses applesauce, cocoa powder and bananas to produce its wide appeal.
- Purple Power Juice – this recipe uses a whole beet which provides a rich supply of nitrates which are converted in the body into nitric oxide, a compound that enhances blood flow throughout the body and helps lower blood pressure, improve sexual function, and improve cardiovascular health. But the best part is how delicious and satisfying this beverage really is!
The e-book is available free of charge from the Natural Health Advisory Website and can be downloaded to a PDF version. To access the free download, click here
The doctors, nurses, and staff at Natural Health Advisory Institute provide scientifically-based, easy-to-use natural health remedies, tips, and information for people of all ages. Their educational website provides reliable natural health protocols that treat the underlying root causes of chronic health conditions and can be understood and implemented by the readers themselves.