Mount Sinai School of Medicine Focus on Healthy Aging
Volume 20 • Number 2 • February 2017
If you suffer from severe joint pain, you’re not alone—in fact, about 14.6 million people have the problem, according to recent research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, Oct. 7, 2016). The study analyzed 2002-2014 data collected by the U.S. National Health Interview Survey. Participants were asked to…
- “Sleep Hygiene” Can Help You Slumber Peacefully
- Newsbriefs: In-Home OT; Flu Treatment
- Are You Dreaming of Restful Nights?
- Newsbriefs: Hospital Falls; Cognition
- What About Surgery?
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Working to Solve the Mystery
- Gallstones an Issue for Many Seniors
- Ask the Experts: MRI Scans; Surgery for Arthritis; Aromatherapy