Volume 40 • Number 2 • February 2017
Some foods play really well together. Food synergy occurs when components of different foods work together to maximize benefits. Think of it as 1 plus 1 equals 4 instead of 2; the total result is greater than the sum of the individual parts. Try these good-chemistry eats to watch your health grow exponentially. Garlic and…
- Med Diet Cuts Macular Degeneration Risk
- Young Vegetarians on the Rise
- Ask the Experts: Coffeefruit Nutrition; Avocado Seeds
- Teas for Weight, Insomnia, and Immunity
- Glyphosate Safety Update
- Alternative Pastas on the Rise
- Can Your Plate Protect Your Liver?
- 10 Tips to Fight Osteoporosis
- Alcohol and Cancer Risk
- Black-Eyed Peas, Please!
- Research Round-Up: Dietary Fats & CVD Risk; High-Protein Diet; Cocoa’s Affect on the Heart